Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sheen Dream

Goo mawning/afternoon…it still feels like morning over here in Western Mass (Aaron Lewis sucks)<---{[mentioning Western Mass made me think of the rise of Staind…WMass’s most popular band…which therefore tells me how much the music around here craps itself….not too different from Nickelback…in one corner we have cock rock from Canada (speaks for itself) and then we have flaccid cock rock. I just read an article claiming Lewis has a country album on the way…oh happy day.}] Maybe it’s because of the lack of sunlight, another gray/grey day. I saw the sun peak out for about 2 minutes earlier this morning (got up at 8:45). This isn’t a tweet. I’m using multiple contractions therefore it’s not a formal essay. My ears are tickled with the grandiose sounds of Sigur Ros…thought of sugar and ice right there (who just thought they saw rice?). Who here is familiar with Iceland? Something to do some ‘search on later. There was a massive volcanic eruption there last year right? A very ‘green’ country contrary to popular belief and Greenland is very ‘icy’. (Fun elementary school fact dere). Upon looking at a couple of words I wrote earlier I thought I read “the sun peaked out for multiple contractions”. Think of the sky giving birth to the sun…deep shit…kinda like most of your toilet bowls at the crack of dawn. Breathe it in…very organic. Final judgment on the Oscars…not bad…stop giving Franco such a hard time…he’s not host material. Why then did he accept the job? Money. ‘The Social Network’ will have a longer lasting effect on film buff humans (naked film critics) than ‘King’s Speech’ so no worries that it didn’t win best picture. I say bring back Billy Crystal as host. General consensus among some friends…less of Andy Richter on ‘Conan’ please. Best misunderstanding of the week: Roommates thinking Adrienne and I saw ‘Beastly’ instead of ‘Biutiful’. I saw a look of horror in everyone’s eyes when we said it was good (still under the assumption we saw ‘Beastly’). That’s really the whole story…well I enjoyed it at least. Oh and I think Beastly should be changed to ‘Beistely’…a film in which a young male’s girl crush turns into Beiste from Glee…let’s see how that goes over with little yellow marshmallow ducks. Can we discuss what it is that Alex Trebek might talk about with contestants during the credits of Jeopardy? I think the general public should practice ‘turn off your computer for a week’ (maybe they already have that…I don’t look up these things)…just like the popular ‘turn off your television etc.’ Let’s get back to our roots of reading and listening to music around a fire or playing cards at the table with some drinks…or perhaps getting outside just for the hell of it…I know I need to do more of that (fat). Then we can go to the Theatre and watch a film like the old days and realize that if one of the major forms of entertainment outside of the house…provides us with films such as Big Momma’s House 3 ‘The downfall of America’ or ‘Drive Angry’…another Nicolas Cage romp then we should all move back into the wild. Has anyone else realized how Cage has a new movie out almost every month? Doesn’t anyone think this is incredibly threatening? Until next time…..slow down. Now turn off your computer so you can stop reading this tripe.

*WINNING*

No comments:

Post a Comment