It's been awhile...since I last posted, not that damn Staind song. Looking back on some of these posts; what a grumpy bastard I was, but oh well, no apologies. I'm going to try and update this pretty frequently with shorter posts which call attention to important things in the world of Charts. Ego aside, join me for the last few months of my (and my friends') time at UVM.
Spring break has been a hell of a time let me tell you... All the toilet paper I knead (like the dough), some home cooked dinners, lots of leftover soda from the Superbowl Party, multiple new terms I've learned from Travis like turtling, a new craze hitting Belchertown High School. Apparently it involves one turning someone's personal items inside out when they aren't looking, backpacks are a popular choice for this. What happened to the good old days of the finger circle held below the belt? Have such wholesome games gone by the wayside?
I also spend a lot of time reading Ooooolysays (Ulysses for those of you unlearned readers...ahem)and listening to good music...including Gaga and NOT Kesha. Why does she not receive a $ might you ask? She spent it all developing her whorish image...zing! I brush my teeth with toothpaste thank you very much. By the way I think P Diddy wakes up in a nice bed every morning, not a bathtub. Pop stars, stop copying Gaga, you can't do it, she's an original... and remember she is a LADY, not a strumpet. Katy Perry, be careful, you are almost on my shitlist.
Not too much else going on over here in Belchertown right now...but we'll see what happens over the course of the week. Also, each post will contain a top five list of my choice, if anyone has any suggestions let me know, but today it will be...cheeses of course. Perhaps tomorrow I will list my top 5 high school crushes, the limits are endless, come back and see.
Top Five Cheeses
1. Aged Cabot Cheddar in the black wax
2. Seriously Sharp Cabot Cheddar found at most stores of the Grocery
3. Wisconsin Cheddar...not better than Vermont cheddar, but delectable nonetheless
4. Any other Sharp Cheddar I can get my hands on
5. American/Blue...melts well/Tangy flavor
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my beard > your beard
ReplyDelete